PURINA® Nurse Nutrition Symposium 2021
We worked with PURINA® to organise their first Nurse Nutrition Symposium, a two-day event including over 20 hours of virtual lectures and workshops. The symposium, which incorporated four different subject streams with talks given by internationally acclaimed speakers, was the biggest virtual training event that PURINA® had delivered for nurses in the UK.
We provided full support for the event. Our activities included liaising with the platform provider, producing materials for delegates, and organising publicity both before and after the symposium. The event proved to be a resounding success, with a grand total of over 1700 registrants.
So, how did we do it?
- Event organisation
- Support with logistics and registrations
- Production of resources
- Branded programme
- Delegate booklet including speaker biographies and synopses for all talks
- Interactive CPD certificate enabling delegates to self-certify their hours
- Announced the symposium and line-up via press releases
- Designed and placed ads in several key publications
- Arranged emailers to large databases
- Produced a range of branded social posts to promote the event
- Covered the event in real-time with live tweets via Vet Report
- Arranged coverage afterwards with Vet Report and BSAVA Companion
After the symposium, we organised a feedback survey to gain insights on participants’ CPD preferences. The survey revealed the event was very popular with delegates – the average rating was 8.9 out of 10, and 95% of participants reported they would be interested in attending another Nurse Nutrition Symposium in future.
Are you interested in organising an impactful and successful event to engage with your audience? Get in touch to find out how we can support you every step of the way.
Jenny Langridge, Business Development Manager
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07980 717106