Pet Parasite Action
A multi-agency campaign with Companion’s plan helping to bring together all the elements. Our clients wanted to reach both veterinary practices and pet owners with a responsible parasite control message. With over 50 million opportunities to see, it certainly hit a few buttons. Here’s how we did it:
- social media, with over 3000 Facebook page likes and many 5 star reviews in the 3 month campaign period
- competitions on social attracting 10,000s of purrfect and barkful entries
- celebrity endorsement
- radio day with a technical vet and our celebrity, reaching BBC and commercial stations
- blogger outreach
- pre and post campaign surveys, to gather insights and feedback
- press relations, including a regional press campaign mentioning the practices taking part
- emailers and keyword optimised web copy
We know what you are thinking? Did it really change opinions and behaviours? In our survey, we saw good evidence with pet owners reporting that in the future they would be more likely to buy their parasite products from veterinary practices as a result of experiencing the campaign.
What they said…
Loved the radio ad!! It was great to hear that when I had seen the campaign online and at the vets. I also liked the fun style of campaign but was also very informative at the same time. A very good balance and fun and educational!
I like how it has informed so many people who simply just didn’t know they were putting their pets at risk.
They gave informative information in a family friendly way.
Would you love to launch a campaign that gets the reach and the positive sentiment? Give us a call to find out how your brand could enjoy a campaign like this or any of the individual elements.