The Big Wiggly Campaign
In 2005, in partnership with a colleague, we launched the Big Wiggly campaign to highlight the dangers of parasitic worms and encourage pet owners to regularly worm their pets. Our initial proposal in April was quickly given the green light with the proviso that the campaign had to be delivered in its entirety by October. With a total reach of 50 million consumers and vets this campaign illustrates what can be done to win hearts and minds in a relatively short time frame. We still spot the colourful Big Wiggly stickers in veterinary practices today, which just goes to demonstrate the longevity of a good idea.
- Celebrity endorsement by Kim and Aggie
- Mailings to vet practices
- Registration and fulfillment, with production of customised packs
- Production of leaflets, posters, T-shirts, branded merchandise, life-size POS.
- Practice competitions
- Press campaign in trade and consumer press
- Customised regional press campaign, including named veterinary practices
- Advertorials in high circulation titles
- Bus side advertising campaign
- Branded coach, hospitality and tour management
- TV, web and radio press coverage